Events identified or supported by ACTIF-Europe
A specific workshop on European projects collaboration and strategies is presented by ACTIF-Europe during the conference.
360 delegates from all continents are attending the conference. The main topic of the conference this year is on" the Dynamics of Innovation". This XXI ISPIM Conference is organised by ISPIM and hosted by Innobasque, the Basque Innovation Agency. it brings together academics, business leaders, consultants and other professionals involved in innovation management. The conference format includes facilitated themed sessions for academic and practitioner presentations together with interactive workshops and discussion panels.
ACTIF-Europe's presentation: "Participating in EU-Funded Projects in Innovation Management"
- Objective: Bringing together organisations interested in participating in EU-Funded Innovation Management projects to develop ideas for future collaboration
- Who should attend:
- Anyone already involved in EU funded projects that support innovation management activities
- Anyone with applied research output requiring a test-bed, knowledge transfer or increased added-value through application
- Anyone needing funding to support their applied research or knowledge transfer activities into new networks
- This workshop is freely open to participants of the ISPIM conference.
- Short presentation on EU programmes (scope, funding, results) with some examples
- Project ideas and capabilities, "speedd-dating" session with participants
- Initial ideas for proposed subjects and identified needs
- Partnership building
- Test-bed projects and further exploitation and adding values activities.
- Next Steps
- Summary of projects ideas
- Launching of the ISPIM EU-Project Working Group.
More info: http://conference.ispim.org/