To guide you in this Reference list, Table of Content has been divided in 4 main themes:
Enterprise coaching and support: organisation and strategy
European Technical Assistance:
- Management and animation of European programmes
- Computing strategy and new technologies
QA - Quality Assurance and Evaluation / Transnational project management:
Expertise for European networks:
- Agro-food network
- Euro-Mediterranean network
- Patras Research Centre (Greece)
- Medibtikar (pan-mediterranean network on innovation support - EUROMED)
- Quality in Education networks
- TEI Patras (Greece)
- CD-Eqate (Lithuania)
- New technologies and Innovation network
- Expertise CIM-Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- ISPIM - International Society for Professional Innovation Management
- Internet collaborative platforms
Enterprise coaching and support in Organisation and Strategy:
- Strategy and consultancy in Information Systems
- ARF - Flamme Group (needs identification and ERP systems in waste management)
- Romanian SAPARD Office - Information System Audit for future adaptation to new international accounting standards).
- Development investment funds search for a biotech SME
- Consultancy support for a feasibility study on a dairy farm pilot unit.
- Implementation of Decision making tools on strategy, organisation, strategic alliances and innovation management.
Technical Assistance Office COMETT (European Commission programme)
- 1989 - 1995 (until the end of the programme)
- Head of the ICT department of the European programme
- Implementation of Community support actions in the field of Education and Training (Operational design and implementation for Short seminars and European Student mobility schemes)
- Monitoring of the agro-food sector in COMETT
- Geo-political monitoring in COMETT programme for France, Greece, Switzerland and Liechtenstein
- Monitoring and tutoring of COMETT pilot projects to support project managers of high level funded projects.
Technical Assistance Office MED Secretariat (European Commission programme)
- 1998 - 2000
- Advice and support to define and design software application for the management of the programme (selection process, contracts and project monitoring)
- Development of the software, implementation and training of users
- Follow-up of the software to ensure adaptability and quick hot-line.
Technical Assistance Office SOCRATES & Youth for Europe (European Commission programme)
- 1995 - 2002
- Head of the ICT department of the European programmes (1995-1996)
- Project financial and administrative assessment (1997-1998)Implement of Audit procedures (1997-1998).
Technical Assistance Office EUROPS (Community Initiatives ADAPT & Employment)
- 1995 - 2000
- Head of the ICT department of the European Initiatives
- Design and implementation of a European communication and Exchange network between the 100 European National Support Structures (NSS) and 10,000 Eurpean projects.
National expertise Leonardo da Vinci (European Commission programme)
- 1996 call for proposals
- At the request of the French national support structure (ACFCI-Association française des Chambres de Commerce et d'Industrie)
Finnish National Board of Education (Finnish Ministry of Education)
- Introduction to Quality Assurance (at that time: Total Quality Management approach - TQM)
- Advice on implementing an evaluation and monitoring system for European projects.
European expertise on feed-back mechanisms
- 1995, For EURASHE (EURopean ASsociation in Higher Education) and the Research Centre of PATRAS
- Management of a pan-European study (15 European experts coming from 8 countries and working on 4 economical sectors: Agro-food, Health-care, Computing sciences and Tourism)
- Synthetic report including recommendations on "Liaising Higher Education Institutes and courses to Industrial Socio-economic Needs".
Support partnership arbitrage in European project
- 1996, for the Training Centre of the Agricultural Bank of Greece
- Acting as a neutral international Referee
- Support to identify problems between partners
- Assessment of objectives fulfilment for partners.
External evaluator of European projects (at the own will of the projects, not imposed by the European Commission)
- 1996 - ...
- DIFF'HACCP Project (F + partners from UK, IT, GR)
- MAC-AGRO Projects (F, FIN)
- TELE-MAC Project (F + partners D, S, P, FIN et E)
Consultancy and Training on Systems integration
- 1989, For the European project CIM-Planet
- Training design and implementation on CIM concepts - Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Lecture at the Greek Agricultural Bank Headquarters (Greece)
e-Platform for the MAC-Team network
- 2000 - 2004 originally implemented for the TELE-MAC project
- Design and implementation of an Internet-Intranet platform:
- to disseminate results of the projects of the network
- to provide a centralised access to all partners for administrative project management
- to ensure a just in time project management and monitoring in terms of work progress to keep all partners informed.
- To enable all actors (incl. non-ICT ones) to contribute to the on-line content of the website. (and implementation of editorial committee also composed of field actors)
- Hosting and technical management of on-line platforms to also support events in parallel.
- Webconference platform (meetings and trainings) including the collaborative sharing of documents and applications.